Monday, October 25, 2021

Alan and Mr Pete

 Morena tamariki ma, I hope you are enjoying the long weekend - even though the weather has been terrible! On Saturday morning I went for a walk with Mr and Mrs Cox up to Sunhill Fruit Shop to get some fruit and vegetables. It was quite sunny at that time but the wind set in and by the afternoon it wasn't the best. We have quite a few trees outside our house and they were really shaking! Sunday was even worse because it rained all day. We went for a walk anyway and Mrs Cox had to rub me down with a towel when we got home because I was so wet - even after I gave myself a good shake!

On Friday Mrs Cox had to go into school (teachers are allowed to for some things as long as they wear a mask and keep away from anyone else). Mr Pete was there because of course he is allowed there to continue looking after the school and fixing anything that needs it. I was so excited to see him! I think it was the best part of the day - even better than my walk!


Alan loves Mr Pete

Looking forward to setting some more challenges for the week. Tune in on Tuesday to try them out!


Keep safe and be kind.

Ma te wa.

- Alan 🐾



  

No comments:

Post a Comment