Thursday, October 21, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (October 21)

 Kia ora tamariki ma, hello my friends, it's that time of day again - it's my challenge of the day!

It's the final joke challenge (for a while anyway). Next week the challenges will have a different theme - it's a surprise so you will have to wait and see!


Anyway, today's challenge:

Q: What happens when it rains cats and dogs? 




DJ Alan loves a challenge!

And the answer to yesterday's challenge!

Q: What did the dog say when he sat on some sandpaper?

A: That’s ruffffffff!! 😀

Did you get it right?


Keep safe and be happy.

Ma te wa.

-Alan 🐾



6 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, I like the picture of you wearing headphones. I wonder if there will be dog-sized headphones in the future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyu Sin, I love wearing headphones but they aren't always completely comfortable so if someone invents some special ones for dogs that would be really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny even my grandma is laughing HAHAH
    BY Mason

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mason, I'm glad you enjoyed my joke! I like that your grandma is laughing - and that you shared Alan's blog with her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My answer is - I get inside out of the rain!!! I don't think that's right though Alan. I've been thinking about headphones for dogs. Maybe you could make it a competition amongst your doggie friends to come up with a dog headphone design? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs Logan, I like your answer to my joke although I am thinking it's probably not right....I like walking in the rain because my thick fur coat helps keep the rain off me and the world smells extra special so there's plenty for me to sniff. You could ask Ruby to design some headphones for me!

    ReplyDelete