Saturday, May 9, 2020

Alan Dyes Wool

Hi everyone - sorry my morning post is late this morning but I've been so busy! As you know Mrs Cox likes to knit. So anyway she had bought some wool (beautiful NZ grown wool from a sheep breed called Corriedale) and I have been helping her dye it! Lots of fun and we let Jacqueline help too. We used food colouring to dye the wool - it's not too difficult to do but takes a bit of time and effort. 
I love the colours we dyed the wool and we have been having fun naming them - perhaps you would like to suggest some names? We haven't made a final decision of them yet so if we have some ideas come through you never know we could choose yours! 

Here are some photos of what we have been doing. I will post photos of the final dried wool later today and you can send your ideas to me!

- Alan 🐾






No comments:

Post a Comment