Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Alan Stays Home


Hi everyone I am a bit sad today - Mrs Cox went back to work at school yesterday. She isn't going to take me with her for a while - she says my job is to stay home and keep Mr Cox company while he is still working from home. It's not that I mind that but he's working very hard so he doesn't have much time to play with me so it can be a little bit boring. 
It was so exciting when Mrs Cox came home yesterday - I always take her a toy to show her how pleased I am to see her. Yesterday I chose my fluffy rabbit that I got for my birthday - it's so soft I love it. 
Things perked up when Mrs Cox got home...we went off to the park where I caught up with a couple of friends I hadn't seen for a while and we ran around having a great time. Then we went home and I ate my delicious dinner. 

- Alan 🐾




No comments:

Post a Comment