Monday, May 25, 2020

Alan's Monday

Hi everyone hope you are all having a good day. I am partly because Mrs Cox is at home today so I expect I'll get lots of pats and an extra walk and if I'm lucky some extra treats. We went for a great walk yesterday to Churchill Park and there were other dogs to play with and a lovely stream to swim in. One of the pools has eels in it but that doesn't bother me at all. We just share the water - it's good to see them there because their type of eel is endangered - long
finned eels.They are protected (so you are not allowed to catch them). Anyway, there had been some rain so the water was muddy. Mrs Cox put me in the shower when we got home and washed me ... at least the water was warm! I look especially handsome now!!
Must go now - I'm helping Mrs Cox make the bed....

- Alan 🐾



No comments:

Post a Comment