Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Alan's Favourite Television Programme

Hi everyone - of course like lots of people I have been watching quite a bit of television during lockdown and I started to think about which programmes I enjoyed most. You might have already guessed the answer! Dog Squad Puppy School!! I love it because I get to see all the clever dogs - they are amazing. The people that train the dogs are incredible too. I really like it when they show the dogs training to be guide dogs because the Guide Dog Breeding Centre is where I was born and the Training Centre is somewhere I visited a lot. Brings back some great memories. The episodes that have already screened are on TV On Demand. Happy watching - remember to ask a grown-up before you watch anything.  

https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/dog-squad-puppy-school




- Alan 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment