Thursday, August 27, 2020

Alan Celebrates International Dog Day

Morena tamariki mai, did you know that yesterday was International Dog Day?! I didn't until I started getting congratulatory emails from my human friends. Very exciting - especially as I got some extra treats to celebrate - always good! 

I thought I would celebrate this special day by putting up some photos of me and some of my friends. Some are friends from Glen Taylor but don't worry if you aren't there - I love everyone at Glen Taylor!

- Alan 🐾















 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were given extra treats, Alan. You so deserve them! Everyone loves you at Glen Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say everyone seems to love me wherever I go! I can't wait to get back to see my friends at Glen Taylor School.

    ReplyDelete