Friday, August 14, 2020

Alan Does Cross Country

Hi everyone, I had such a great time at school last week. Not only did I get to see Room nine's fabulous assembly - so organised and professional and extremely interesting ...but I also got to do cross country! A couple of times I got to walk out on the streets around Glen Taylor School but actually my favourite times were when we went around the new bike track! The reason I enjoy that is because I can count how many laps I do and see how much I have improved. The students run around the track but I have to walk as I'm not allowed to run when I'm on my lead. I don't see why I can't run off my lead with the students but Mrs Cox said something about food on the field....as if I would touch it!! ( Alan, you know you would eat anything you found - Mrs Cox )

I was very pleased with myself on Friday because I did 5 laps which was 25% more than the time before! If you are very clever you might be able to work out how many laps I did the time before.

I wonder if I can do six laps next time?

- Alan 🐾



Add caption
 

4 comments:

  1. It was really great seeing you and Mrs Cox walking around the Cross Country Course. Also yes Room 9 had an amazing assembly on Friday. Very impressive Alan I am so happy that you did 5 laps. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Fai'ana - Mrs Cox and I enjoyed doing cross country with our friends.Now that we are at home we are going for a big walk everyday to keep fit. It's fun and gets us out of the house for some fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an expert runner, Alan! I would die if i did that much laps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phyu Sin yes I am a great runner - I get so much practise when I go to the park with my friends! I hope you are enjoying having me in Room 10 today!

    ReplyDelete