Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Alan Demonstrates How to Wear a Mask

 Morena tamariki mai, I hope you are all well and enjoying working from home this week even though it's not quite as much fun as being on site. I've been noticing lots of work appearing online and I love to read it. 

I've been noticing humans are wearing masks when they are out and about - I'm not sure why but it's quite interesting as they look a bit like muzzles! Dogs don't have to wear them according to Mrs Cox but we have some here so I thought I'd try one on to see what is was like and to see if I looked cute.

It was quite tricky but Mrs Cox helped a bit ( quite a lot actually Alan! - Mrs Cox) and I managed in the end!

I think I look quite handsome but it was hard to get my nose and mouth covered properly.

Anyway it's nap time for me and then I think I will look at some more class sites to see all the fantastic work you are doing!

- Alan 🐾





4 comments:

  1. Well Hello Alan, it's me again Faiana. Haha you look absolutely cute in your face mask.You sure know how to wear a facemask Alan. Also say hi to Mrs Cox for me please. Great job Alan, can't wait to see you back at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fai'ana so lovely to hear from you. I can't wait to see you as well. I was a bit puzzled by the face masks at first but as I'm quite a clever dog I managed to work it out fairly quickly. I said hello to Mrs Cox from you and she smiled and said hello back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping me out, Alan. I'm finding it hard to know which way to put on my mask,so that was cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem Mrs Logan - I always like to help out my friends. I'm sure you weren't the only person who was confused.

    ReplyDelete