Friday, August 21, 2020

Alan is a Superhero

 Kia ora tamariki mai, I'm so excited. As soon as I've written this I've got an invitation to visit with Room Two (Room Three might be coming too...I'm not sure. They are having a dress-up day and I have they perfect outfit to wear. I got it from the pet shop when Mrs Cox brought my dog biscuits. They love me so much they just gave it to me!! (It was a free giveaway - everyone got one Alan!) 

As you can see it's a superhero cape!! I love it and now I just have to convince Mrs Cox to let me wear it to the park so I can really run around so it flares out at the back. The other dogs will all want one when they see mine, won't they?

I'd love to see photos of some of you wearing your dress-up outfits!


- Alan 🐾



3 comments:

  1. Wow Alan, you look so cool in your superhero outfit! If I see any bad guys around, I'll give Mrs Cox a ring and you can sort them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're also a superhero!!!!!!! Alan is always here to save the day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyu Sin - I am always happy to save the day! I'm working on learning to fly as so many superheros seem to be able to do that but it's a slow process!

    ReplyDelete