Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Alan Goes to Waiata Practise




Morena everyone - the past few times I've been at school have been so busy. There's always something interesting going on at Glen Taylor School - my favourite activity since my last post has been going to whole school waiata practise. The singing was amazing - I loved listening to the students singing with such enthusiasm. Mrs Cox is definitely not the best singer but even she had a try. I was extremely impressed by Catherine's singing - she is the leader and has to sing parts of the song by herself. That's a real challenge for anyone even if they are a confident singer. She must be very brave.

I'd love to join in the singing myself but dogs can't really sing actual words and I think if I just barked I might not be very popular!

- Alan 🐾





2 comments:

  1. I must listen to you sing sometime when we're back at school Alan. I'd like that!
    Mrs Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to sing a waiata just for you Mrs Logan because I love you.

    ReplyDelete