Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Alan Meets a Friend from Glen Taylor!

 Hi everyone,

in the weekend I went for a lovely long walk at Waiatarua Reserve with Mrs Cox. I've been visiting there since I was a little puppy and it's one of my favourite walks. That's because I get to run free which I always enjoy and generally there are lots of other dogs there so we all stop and say hello and catch up on what we have been doing. I also love jumping in the muddy water and having a quick swim. Then downside of that is that I have to go have have a bath afterwards but it's worth it!

This outing was extra special because when we were about half way round and lo and behold, who should we run into but Lara and her family. What a great surprise that was! I had been sniffing in the undergrowth but I bounded out to say hello when I saw who it was.I just love bumping into my friends from Glen Taylor School.


- Alan 🐾


Add caption

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alan, how are you? It's Faiana from Room 11 at Glen Taylor School. Wow you saw a friend from Glen Taylor School,that's awesome. I hope you had fun walking and having freedom to yourself. (Haha) Please Stay Safe Alan and I Hope I See You Again! Keep Up The Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morena Fai'ana, I remember you from Room 11 - you were so great at doing the Dr Seuss project!I loved my free run and seeing a friend from Glen Taylor School is always special. I hope we are back at 'real' school soon so I can see you. You keep safe too. xx

    ReplyDelete