Monday, August 17, 2020

Alan Meets Friends Wherever he Goes

Kia ora everyone - gosh I've had a great weekend. I was feeling a bit grumpy when it started because I hadn't been to school since Tuesday ( something about level 3 but I don't really know what that means apart from that it seems to mean I don't get to go to school) and I was missing my friends at Glen Taylor. 

However we did go for a walk on Saturday and Sunday which is always a good thing. The best walk was on Sunday because we went to Waiatarua which I love  - it has muddy water to swim in. I did hear Mrs Cox object to me heading off to have a swim but I just ignored her which was naughty but I just couldn't pass up the chance for a swim. The other highlight of the walk was that I met two people I knew. One was my friend Helen who was in charge of the Breeding Centre at Guide Dogs when I worked there - I'm always pleased to see her. Even better than that was when I was trotting along minding my own business and I heard a familiar voice call my name - and it was Ms Elena!!! I don't know which of us was the most pleased to see the other. She was with her family and they have a dog too. He seemed nice so I hope a bump into him again. 

Unfortunately Mrs Cox forgot to take a photo of this great event but here's one of me resting after my great adventure!

- Alan 🐾


  

No comments:

Post a Comment