Thursday, August 20, 2020

Alan's Rainy Day

 Kia ora! Well it's been a very rainy windy day today so I've had to amuse myself while Mrs and Mr Cox worked for most of the day. I couldn't find any dog biscuits lying around so I had to make do with chewing my bone. That was okay for a while but then luckily Mr Cox stopped working to have a cup of coffee - so I trotted over and nudged his hand repeatedly until he got the message and rubbed me under the chin. Most of you probably know that that is one of my favourite things. He seemed to think he could stop after about five minutes but I wasn't having that and made him do it for ages. I'm the boss in the house after all.

Mrs Cox had to go out and buy something so she took me for a ride in the car which I always like. Luckily the weather had calmed down so she let me out on my lead to go for a walk - we even saw some teddy bears like we used to the last time we couldn't go to school. This time one of them was wearing a mask!

Then we went to the park and I got to run around off lead for a while - another one of my favourite things.

All in all - a pretty good day!

- Alan 🐾






No comments:

Post a Comment