Monday, August 24, 2020

Alan Does his Spelling Words

 Morena tamariki mai, I hope you all had some fun in the weekend and are ready to do some school work today. I've been looking at the class blogs and I noticed that some of you are practising your spelling words by cutting out letter to make the words. Mrs Cox has some magazines and scissors and a glue stick so I thought I would do some words. Mrs Cox helped me write a list of some of my favourite things but I did the rest. It was so much fun even though I did end up with quite a bit of glue on my paws! I think I did a good job though and of course I washed my hands afterwards!

I'll be looking out for some other interesting activities to do this week too and reading some of the class blogs to see what you are all up to. Have a great week!

- Alan 🐾


No comments:

Post a Comment