Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Alan Wants to Play

 Morena tamariki mai, well it's a bit of a slow start to the day today - Mrs Cox decided she needed to have a little bit of a sleep in this morning ( I think she stayed up too late knitting....) and she didn't get out of bed till 7.30am!! Well I have my breakfast at 7am sharp (Mr Cox feeds me in the morning) and when I finish it at 7.01am I'm ready to play! So I ran in to the bedroom with my favourite dinosaur but she just didn't respond! So I had to hang around looking as cute as possible - not difficult for me - for half an hour until she got up! Then we ran around the house and she tried to get my dinosaur off me but I'm far too fast for her!

Actually I can hear her calling.....something about a walk! I'm off - talk to you tomorrow!!


- Alan 🐾





6 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised Mrs Cox didn't want to get up early this morning,Alan- it was really cold! Lucky you look so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Joshua - yes I'm very good looking apparently. I try to be a well behaved dog as well though and not just rely on my good looks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Bethany, I'm happy that you think I'm cute. I try to live up to my good looks and be the best behaved dog I can be!

      Delete