Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (November 10)

 Kia ora tamariki ma - keep sending me your jokes - I'm longing to hear them!

Here is my joke for the day:

Q: Did you hear the joke about the peanut butter?

Bit of a tricky one today - what would you reply if someone asked you that joke? Hmmmm.....


Here is the answer to yesterday's challenge of the day:

Q: When do you stop at green and go at red?
A: When you're eating a watermelon!


Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾


4 comments:

  1. I like your watermelon joke Alan- very clever! I had no idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan - I thought I'd pick one that was a real challenge! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alan, so great seeing you active on your blog. Love seeing your content & keep up the great work ! Tino Pai :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faiana, how lovely to hear from you! I'm glad you are enjoying my blog - hope you have a go at some of my challenges!

    ReplyDelete