Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (November 9)

 Morena tamariki ma - it's time for my challenge of the day! My challenge today is for you to send me your favourite joke! Remember it has to be suitable for children! I love jokes and look forward to hearing Mr Herlihy's when he tells them at assembly ......so funny.

The juniors are learning about healthy eating this week so lettuce (get it?) have some food related jokes!

My joke for the day:

Q: When go you go at red and stop for green?


Tune in tomorrow for the answer to my challenge of the day and remember send me your jokes and see how much you can make me laugh! I'm smiling already just thinking about it!

Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾

2 comments:

  1. Here's my joke for you Alan.
    Why did the banana go to the doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan....hmmm I will have to have a think about that one!

    ReplyDelete