Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (November 16)

 Kia ora tamariki ma, it's time for my challenge of the day!

The juniors are learning about nursery rhymes this week so that is the theme of my challenges this week.

Q: What nursery rhyme do these objects represent? 

My other challenge for the day is : can you find or draw three objects to represent a nursery rhyme that you enjoy? Send it to me and I will have some prizes to give out! Each junior class (Room 1-4) can win one prize per class which will be randomly drawn from the entries I receive. Juniors can upload their entries to seesaw and Alan will check them out! 

For middle and senior classes there will be one random prize for each syndicate. Seniors and middles can email their entries to Mrs Cox. She will show them to Alan! Prizes will be drawn on Friday morning and prize winners notified. 

Good luck everyone!

 

Tune in tomorrow for Alan's Wednesday challenge!

Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾



6 comments:

  1. Lucky you're a fantastic knitter Alan and therefore had the wool just lying around the house. Have you made anything lately? I'd love you and Mrs Cox to show me how to knit when we go back to school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to enter the competition (or whatever it is) until it ends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it Phyu Sin - you can put in as many entries as you like - I'm already looking forward to seeing them!

      Delete
  3. That's a great idea Phyu Sin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Logan yes I am an excellent knitter and of course I dye a lot of my own wool too. Mrs Cox and I have been knitting up a storm during lockdown - I might be able to convince her to share a few photos and of course we will teach you how to knit! We can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete