Thursday, November 4, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (November 4)

 Morena tamariki ma, I hope lots of you are working hard on drawing me and labelling my body parts in Te Reo! I'm going to spend time tomorrow looking at them all and organising the prizes. Not till the evening though so you still have till the end of school tomorrow to post your drawings on Seesaw (juniors) or send to my blog or email Mrs Cox. I can't wait to see them. 

Now for my challenge for today:

Q. What has a bottom at the top? 



I'm just paw-sing to read a book! 😀😀


The answer to yesterday's challenge is:

Q. How do you make a skeleton laugh?

A. Tickle it's funny bone! Haha!

Keep safe and be kind.

Ma te wa.

- Alan 🐾



4 comments:

  1. liam - you might be right - tune in tomorrow to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I thought it was hit the skeletons funny bone. by the way that book looks very cool I hope you enjoyed reading it. Hopefully you got some treats. Bye Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lance, well done getting Alan's joke right. Ka pai! I've been getting quite a few treats so I'm pretty happy! The Wolf's Story is a great book isn't it?

    ReplyDelete