Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (November 23)

 Morena tamariki ma, hope your ? is going well so far ....it's time for my challenge of the day! Remember to tell me what you think the answer is (or answers if there is more than one) and to check the following day to see if you were right!

Q: What do you need to do to gain one entry to The Great GTS Online Learning Challenge?



Alan wishes he could win one of the amazing prizes!



I'm pretty sure everyone will know the answer to this challenge! Make sure you are doing all the right things to have the best chance of winning a prize! 

Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾



2 comments:

  1. Those prizes do look amazing Alan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, I'm really sorry but teachers can't win the prizes - only the hardworking students at GTS! I wish I could win - I'd like the pak'n'save vouchers so I could go and buy lots of dog treats! (Alan - you are eligible to win either - Mrs Cox).

    ReplyDelete