Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (November 3)

 Ata marie tamariki ma, it's time for my challenge of the day. 

Here it is:

Q. How do you make a skeleton laugh?

I'm looking forward to your answers already! I wonder if anyone will get it right!


I'm listening to jokes on my headphones!


The answer to yesterday's challenge is:

Q. What has a head and a tail but no body?

A. A coin!

I hope you enjoyed that joke! 


Keep safe and be kind.

Ma te wa.

- Alan 🐾





The answer to yesterday's joke is:

 

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea about today's joke, Alan! I'll have to wait for some of the clever children at Glen Taylor to enlighten me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan - well you will definitely find out the answer because there are so many clever children at Glen Taylor School!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Alan! I hope you and Mrs Cox are having a good day, and are open to answering a few of my questions.
    Question one: How do you both celebrate Christmas?
    Question two: What gave you the idea to name Alan, Alan?
    Question three: Alan, if you were given the role as prime minister, how would you run New Zealand?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cox family like to celebrate Christmas at home by having a relaxed day with our family and some friends with a Christmas tree and presents and far too much yummy food!
    Alan was chosen as a name for me by a lovely man who paid quite a bit of money to chose my name. I am named after his son in law who he was close to. If I was Prime Minister of NZ I would make sure everyone who wanted a dog was given one!

    ReplyDelete