Monday, November 1, 2021

Alan and Te Reo

 Kia ora tamariki ma, welcome to week three of term four! I've had a lovely weekend as usual with lots of walks and lots of eating! Yummy! I also overheard Mrs Cox saying she's sent off for my Christmas present! I wonder what it could be? Toys? A juicy bone? A new collar? I can hardly wait!

For my challenges of the day this week I will be telling jokes but on a different topic from last week. Have a read of my blog tomorrow to see what this week's topic is and to have a go at answering the first joke!

Don't forget to comment on my blog and tell me what you think the answer is!

As the juniors are  going to be learning about the human body this week I have decided to have an extra challenge. Draw a picture of me and label the different parts of my body in Te Reo!

If you are a junior (Rooms 1,2,3 and 4) post your picture on Seesaw and I will look at them there. There will be a small prize for one from each of those classes drawn at random. 

That, of course, doesn't mean that only the juniors can send me their pictures and labels....there will also be a random prize for one entry from the middle school and one from the senior school. 

Happy drawing and labelling everyone


Keep safe and be kind.

Ma te wa.

- Alan 🐾






5 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Logan, thank you! I do my best! I hope you are going to send in a labelled picture of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting good at Te Reo, Alan. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plus you look so cute in the picture!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for both those compliments Phyu Sin! I hope you send me a labelled drawing - I'd love that!

    ReplyDelete