Friday, November 26, 2021

Alan's Week

 Morena tamariki ma, I know you've had a good week because I can see so much work online! You're doing so well! The weather has been really lovely so I've been out to the park as usual and checking on my strawberries in the garden to see how they are doing (very well thank you for asking). Laying outside sunning myself to get nice and warm. Usually I then end up too hot and have to go scurrying back inside.

I've heard that school is starting again on Tuesday next week. I would love to be there but Mrs Cox says I need to stay at home to keep Mr Cox company. She also said it would be too hard for the children not to run and see me and that would mean people might get closer to each other than they are supposed too. I'll still be blogging to keep in touch but on Tuesdays only. I like looking at your work online so keep blogging!



The answer to yesterday's challenge is : 

Q:When will the prize draw for the Great GTS Online Learning Challenge happen?

A: December 10th!


Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾

2 comments:

  1. Those strawberry plants are huge Alan! Are you allowed to eat them? Or are they just for Mr and Mrs Cox? Mr Logan and I had strawberries and yoghurt for dessert last night- delicious! I bet the Glen Taylor tamariki love strawberries and ice cream- that was my fav when I was at primary school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan - I was allowed to taste a couple of strawberries - I think Mrs Cox just wanted to see if I liked them. Which I did! Very much! I think that's the last time I'll get any though. Last year there were some growing by the junior classrooms... If I was going back to school I would wander past and have a look.

    ReplyDelete