Monday, November 8, 2021

Alan's Weekend

Morena tamariki ma, hope you have had a good weekend. I have and the weather has been so lovely I got to go outside a lot. Walks of course - and Mrs Cox was doing a bit of gardening....we went to the garden centre and bought some lavender to plant - it's good at attracting bees to the garden - and also some more strawberry plants! I love strawberries - yummy! I hope I'm allowed a few to nibble! 

I hope I get some strawberries!


I have started my new jigsaw puzzle - it's another quite tricky one but I'm sure it's not too difficult for me! I've only just started it though - lots more to do! 


Well I've started !

I wonder if you had any fireworks for Guy Fawkes night? There were some around where we live - lots that made very loud bangs! Some were extremely colourful - those are my favourite ones! A lot of animals get very frightened by fireworks so I hope all the animals were inside.

Alan is not scared of fireworks!


Have a great week - I am already looking forward to seeing your work online. And don't forget to tune in see my challenges of the day!

Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan   🐾

5 comments:

  1. You're brave Alan! My dog Ruby was a little worried by all the loud noises and she sat in my lap for cuddles on Guy Fawkes night. Did you help plant the strawberries?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan - I helped plant the strawberries by encouraging Mrs Cox! I've just been encouraging to put mulch around the plants she transplanted to another part of the garden too. I don't think she could do it without me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably not Alan- you're a star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan, what is the puzzle about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phyu Sin, my puzzle is all about native birds and old fashioned postcards. It's very pretty - hopefully it won't take me as long as the last one!

    ReplyDelete