Friday, November 19, 2021

Alan's Week

 Morena tamariki ma, it's been a lovely week with lots and lots of walks. One day we were at the park and we saw the Mr Whippy van. I didn't know Mrs Cox could run so fast! She ran over saying something about how she hadn't had a Mr Whippy ice cream since she was little. So she bought one - she said it was very expensive but I think it looked worth every cent. I tried sitting nicely and looking keen but Mrs Cox said I couldn't have any because ice cream is not good for dogs. To be fair she did let me lick her fingers afterwards.....

Alan is disappointed!

Another interesting thing was that I bought a new book! It's all about learning Te Reo Maori - Mrs Cox is going to teach me some of the things she gets me to do in te reo. She thinks I'll be really good at understanding it and says she will learn more te reo as well.  I think it will be fun!

Alan's new book!


The answer to yesterday's challenge:

Q: Which nursery rhyme do these pictures represent?

A: Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty together again


Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment