Friday, November 5, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (November 5) and Catch Up.

 Kia ora tamariki!  It's Friday again and I've had a really nice week looking at all the work people are doing online and commenting on it! It keeps me busy and entertained which is great because although I love Mrs Cox and Mr Cox very much it would be exciting to talk to someone else sometimes and of course we are not seeing our friends at the moment - except at a distance or online. Sometimes I get to peek into the class Mrs Cox is teaching which is great. If it was your class you may have seen me too! I was probably wagging my tail furiously because I was so happy to see you!

I started my new jigsaw this week too - very exciting; I'm hoping it doesn't take as long as the last one I did!

It's Guy Fawkes night tonight - I don't even know if they are on sale this year = I kind of hope so as I usually go out onto our balcony to watch them safely from a distance as they are so pretty. Most cats and dogs don't enjoy them though so there are two things to remember if you are having fireworks at your house:

1. Keep yourself safe

2. Pets probably feel safest inside





Keep safe and be kind.

Ma te wa.

- Alan 🐾

3 comments:

  1. Alan, have you been starting a new puzzle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have I'd like to see a photo of your progress!

      Delete
  2. I have started a new puzzle Phyu Sin, there will be a photo of me with it on my Monday morning blog. To be honest I haven't got very far yet!

    ReplyDelete