Friday, November 12, 2021

Alan's Week

 Morena tamariki ma, I've enjoyed my week and I got to see another of my friends from Glen Taylor School.

I had to pop into school and guess who was there! Yes, you guessed it - Miss Halina! It was so good to see her - even though she didn't have any treats for me! Of course I did make her pat me a lot to make up for it - she didn't mind a bit - in fact I think she loved it!




I hope your week was as good as mine. Thank you for working hard at all your online tasks and at your google meets. Ka pai my friends!

Keep safe and be kind

Ma te wa

- Alan 🐾


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you were energetic on that day, Alan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyu Sin, I'm very energetic as you know - although possibly more energetic when food is around!

    ReplyDelete