Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (November 17)

 Kia ora tamariki, time for Wednesdays challenge of the day. I hope you had a go at yesterdays too. The answer to yesterday's challenge is at the bottom of the page and the answer to today's challenge will appear on my blog tomorrow. Have fun!

Todays challenge is:

Q: Which nursery rhyme do these objects represent?



Alan listens to his favourite nursery rhymes! 

The answer to yesterday's challenge:

A: The nursery rhyme is Baa baa black sheep! (the clues were sheep/wool and three bags)

Baa baa black sheep
Have you any wool?
Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full
One for the master
One for the dame
One for the little boy who lives down the lane.


Did you get it right? Never mind if you didn't - have a go at today's challenge and see how you go!

Keep safe and be kind

ma te wa

- Alan 🐾


4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure of the answer Alan so I'll leave it up to the clever children of GTS to answer it. What are you listening to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan - I'm listening to a great mix tape of nursery rhymes - my favourite song is actually "How much is that doggie in the window?" but it isn't really a nursey rhyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine Mrs Cox ever selling you Alan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Logan - no chance! She adores me!

    ReplyDelete