Monday, August 30, 2021

Alan Gets Back to Work

 Kia ora tamariki ma, well back to work today because it's Monday of week 6. I've been commenting on Room four's work online today and I was so impressed. Mind you I've been impressed by all the online work I've seen. Tino pai! 

As well as that I've been working on my jigsaw again - did you know that doing jigsaws is really good for your mathematical ability? It's true! 

I've even found some time to do some cooking today. Mr Cox is an extremely good cook so he made buns for lunch today - I helped him of course but I wasn't allowed to eat any of the buns which was a bit of a disappointment! (Alan, bread is not good for dogs - Mrs Cox)


 

Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾 

2 comments:

  1. Wow those buns look delicious! I'm sure a few (large) crumbs would have fallen onto the floor to be quickly devoured by you, Alan, before Mr Cox saw! Does he use a bread maker or make the buns from scratch? Also did you know that a chocolate button or two is really yummy inserted into each bun before they're baked? Unfortunately I don't think you're allowed chocolate either, Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan yes I must admit a few crumbs did come my way... but sshh.. don't tell anyone! Mr Cox doesn't have a bread maker - he doesn't like them he says and prefers to make his bread from scratch. I really like your idea about the chocolate buttons but sadly you're right and I'm not allowed them either!

    ReplyDelete