Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Alan Perseveres



 Kia ora tamariki ma, well I thought I would do some more of my jigsaw today - it's turning out to be really difficult but I'm determined to complete it. As you can see I'm making a little bit of progress but it's quite slow. Can you see the pieces I have put together so far? Can you see what they are? I saw one of these on my walk yesterday - they are so beautiful. Did you know that each of a butterflies wings is the mirror image of the other? They are symmetrical with the axis of symmetry being the length of it's body. Nature can be wonderful!



Keep safe and be kind!

- Alan 🐾

4 comments:

  1. How much puzzle pieces are in your puzzle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question Phyu Sin, there are 1000 pieces! It's extremely challenging! Do you like jigsaw puzzles? There are great ones on the Auckland Museum site if you want to have a look. I wouldn't start with one that is 1000 pieces though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alan
    Do you chase the butterflie you saw on your walk? Have you eaten any of the puzzle peices?
    Stay safe
    From Maia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maia, Mrs Cox has shown great trust in me by leaving piles of puzzle pieces on the floor so I have been very good and not chewed any. It's a bit like school really, where there is a lot of equipment everywhere but I leave it alone. I didn't chase any butterflies on my walk - I was on my lead and also I love butterflies so I wouldn't want to hurt any!

    ReplyDelete