Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Alan's Weekend Away

 Morena tamariki ma, I hope you all had a great weekend - I certainly did. My friend Hank has moved to the country - well Cambridge which is quite rural. It's in the Waikato so it only took us about and hour and a half to get there. I've been missing my friend Hank so it was so wonderful to see him. He has a new house which is gorgeously sunny and a very big backyard to run around in. We had a super time running around together and we visited two different dog parks while we were there. The grown ups decided to go to a cafe so we went too and basked in the sun while they drank their coffee. 



I was so exhausted after my lovely break that I slept all the way home! I hope you had a nice weekend too. I'd love to hear about what you got up to!

- Alan 🐾

1 comment: