Monday, August 23, 2021

Alan Starts a New Week

 Morena tamariki ma, time for a new week at our virtual school! I did enjoy the weekend I must say. I went for several long walks which were so much fun. Look at the beautiful tree I saw yesterday it's a cherry blossom tree. Isn't it pretty? It was full of bees getting pollen from the flowers to use to pollinate other flowers and perhaps to take back to their hive for food. 

As you can see I let Mr Cox come on the walk with me - he enjoyed it very much. He's very keen on exercise. I must try and bring him to see the bike track at school once school is open again. Biking is his favourite sport. He bikes to work in the city every day and usually does a huge bike ride every weekend as well.

Well I'm looking forward to reading all the work you will be doing this week - what I've seen so far has been awesome!

Keep safe and be kind.

- Alan 🐾

 




No comments:

Post a Comment