Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Alan Sees What's Going On in the Neighbourhood

 Kia ora tamariki ma, I hope you are all feeling good and keeping well. It's been a busy day in my house so I haven't gone for a walk yet! To keep myself amused I stood on our deck and looked out to see what was going on in the neighbourhood. I used my ears as well as my eyes. It was very quiet except when some dogs down the road started barking....I would never behave like that. Perhaps they're bored? I wonder if they have a device where they can access my blog....

I was looking at our neighbour's hedge (you can just see it in the corner of the top photo) and I realised it's a beautiful hibiscus bush! Mrs Cox managed to photograph it for me. Some classes did some art drawing hibiscus flowers when it was Cook Island Language Week.




Keep safe and be kind.

- Alan 🐾


































 Keep safe and be kind.

- Alan 🐾

No comments:

Post a Comment