Saturday, August 21, 2021

Alan's Saturday

 Kia ora tamariki ma, it's Saturday so no school but I think it's important to keep occupied so I have a few activities in mind to keep busy. In about half an hour the family is going for a walk which of course I love to do. My other main activity for today is going to be working on my jigsaw - Mrs Cox chose it and it's extremely challenging! It's 1000 pieces and lots of them look the same - I am going to keep on with it though. I never let a challenge stop me from having a go even when it's a tricky one. 

When you do a jigsaw how do you start off? My first step is to gather all the edge pieces and try and make the frame. My mother taught me that. Is that what you do or do you do it a different way?

Obviously I will be stopping for meals and sleeps in between bouts of jigsawing! That's essential!

Keep safe and be kind.

- Alan 🐾




No comments:

Post a Comment