Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (August 31)

 Good morning tamariki ma - yes it's time for challenge of the day again. Mrs Cox laughed when I chose this one because her hair is looking like a truffula tree ( you know, in The Lorax" by Dr Suess) because she was due to have her hair cut on Saturday which obviously got cancelled. She is really looking forward to being able to have it cut. I offered to have a go but for some reason  she isn't keen!

Keep safe and be kind.

- Alan 🐾

 



Solution for yesterdays challenge: 

1. 4 (read the question carefully) 2. the sentence contains every letter of the alphabet. 

8 comments:

  1. Maybe because usually hairdressers are dirty that means lots of people go there. So that means it is popular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent thinking Adrian - can't wait to see what the answer is tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. That's a really smart answer Adrian! I don't know, Alan. Maybe what Adrian says?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will have to wait until tomorrow to find out the answer Mrs Logan! I can wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi its jayla me and my brother loves all your photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jayla, I'm so glad to hear that - keep tuning in because there are lots of photos to look at!

      Delete
  5. Patience is a virtue as they say Alan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mrs Logan - I had meant to say I can't wait - my paw slipped! I am quite a patient dog but of course not where treats are concerned!

    ReplyDelete