Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Alan Keeps Busy

 Kia ora tamariki ma, well we are in lockdown again - not what we expected or wanted but we have done it before and we can do it again! I have made a list of things I'm going to try and do everyday as you can see in my photo. I'm especially looking forward to doing some cooking with Mrs Cox....or it might be Mr Cox as he is actually a much better cook than Mrs Cox. 


I might hunt out a jigsaw to do too - I really love jigsaws! Sometimes it's a bit tricky holding the pieces in my paws so Mrs Cox has to help me - I point to the piece I want with my nose and she puts it down where I show her. Teamwork! 

I'll be back tomorrow with another blog. See you then and don't forget to let me know what you've been up to. I love to hear from you.

Alan 🐾

10 comments:

  1. Hi Alan! It's really lovely to hear what you're up to. How did the cooking go? Mr Logan made cheese scones for lunch yesterday- and they were absolutely delicious! I like doing jigsaws too; lucky you having Mrs Cox to help you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Logan, I wish I could have come to your house for some cheese scones - cheese is one of my favourite foods. Mr Cox made bread but he didn't seem to want my help! I have started a jigsaw though!

      Delete
    2. Maybe come over after lockdown and my dog Ruby will just have to learn to share :)

      Delete
  2. Great stuff Alan. Make sure you keep up your exercise other wise I won't be able to give you treats when we are back at school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Herlihy, I promise I will - Mrs Cox is taking me for a walk in a few minutes. Then I plan on having a big sleep and possibly a smallish snack.

      Delete
  3. Hi Alan and Mrs Cox,
    It is great to see you blogging yet another time. Thank you Alan for creating and sharing your blog posts. I am sure that Room 5 are going to enjoy blogging with you and Mrs Cox. Take care Alan and like Mr Herlihy said please make sure you exercise everyday. Kia Ora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Dhaliwal, Mrs Cox just took me for a walk so I'm sticking to Mr Herlihy's instructions as you can see. All ready for lots of treats as soon as we get back to school.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much stuff can you do in just one day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phyu Sin well, I think I might need to keep busy for a few days so I wanted to be prepared!

      Delete