Monday, August 23, 2021

Alan's Challenge of Day (23 August)

 Morning everybody! Challenge of the day is here again. I really enjoyed this one because the answer is so surprising - I've done it again and again and I'm amazed! Happy challenge of the day!

Keep safe and be kind

- Alan 🐾



The answer to yesterday's challenge: Big shout out to Adrian in Room 9 for being the first to send me the solution.
1. jaw  2. wind, bind  3. head, held, hold

I wonder if there are other solutions? Don't forget to let me know if you can think of any!

8 comments:

  1. Hello Alan, How is your lockdown? Hope your enjoying your lockdown. Stay safe

    Have a good day, byeeee
    -Monique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Monique, yes I am having a good day and I hope you are too! Are you going to have a go at challenge of the day? I hope you do!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan! The number that I picked was 48 and at the end I ended up with 7! Can you figure out how I got 7? I hope you have an awesome day! From: Zurielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Zurielle I can. Remember the challenge asks you to try with more than one number. Then you may see why you got seven. Good luck and remember to look for the answer tomorrow!

      Delete
  3. Hi Alan,

    I like how you are active everyday to give out challenges to people. The number I picked out was 10 and I ended up with 12. I don't know if I did it right but I enjoy doing your daily challenges. I hope you have a great day and stay safe during the lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Uheina, I'm really pleased you had a go at challenge of the day. Ka pai! Try with a few different numbers and you might notice something interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alan

    The first number I picked was 15 and I left with 7.Then next number I did was 10 and I was left with 2 but i'm not sure I did it right. The theid time I did 20 and was left with 12. The last time I did 5 and was left with 7.
    I got quite confused.
    Stay Safe
    From Maia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maia, I would just try those numbers again and check ...you are on the right track....thank you for having a go!

    ReplyDelete