Sunday, August 22, 2021

Alan's Sunday

 Kia ora tamariki ma, hope your weekend is going well. Mine is although it has been a bit chilly even inside our house which is not very pleasant. I've started having my naps under a blanket which really helps. We went for another walk today which I really enjoyed even though Mrs Cox would not let me free run in the park! She did say she was sorry but she didn't want me running off as she was trying to keep away from other people. Fair enough I guess at the moment. 

I did have fun sniffing everything as I walked along. I try and see how long I can stop at each tree before Mrs Cox says it's time to go. That's quite a fun game for me!

When we got home I decided it was time I helped with some chores around the house so I helped load the dishwasher. That seemed to be a good choice - Mrs Cox looked quite pleased not to have to do it herself. I did offer to lick all the dishes clean but she wasn't quite so happy about that and said NO in quite a stern sounding voice. I can't imagine why!

Keep safe and be kind. 

- Alan 🐾



 

No comments:

Post a Comment