Thursday, September 30, 2021

Alan Almost Completes his Jigsaw

 Kia ora tamariki ma, whew, my task is almost done! This is the most difficult jigsaw I've ever done! It's taken me all of lockdown to not quite complete - obviously I wasn't working on it all the time but I was surprised at how hard it was! It is a thousand pieces but that's actually not what makes it hard. It's the rather limited range of colours there are and how detailed some of the flowers and butterflies are. Also the background is basically different shades of black! 

Still it's nearly done now - I am a champion jigsawer (I'm not sure that is actually a word .....but you know what I mean!) 

Hopefully the holidays will see me complete it - I guess I used up valuable time going for my walk today - look where I went! My favourite place after my house - my workplace. Of course I was just outside...but I'm sure we will be back soon!

Almost but not quite!

Look where I am!


Keep safe and be kind.

Nga mihi.

- Alan 🐾

2 comments:

  1. How long did it take to make the puzzle on that stage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyu Sin, all of the time we have been in lockdown - if I counted up the hours I'm not sure how many it would come to but I know it would be a lot!

    ReplyDelete