Monday, September 20, 2021

Alan's Family

 Ata marie tamariki ma, I hope you all had a lovely weekend and managed to get safely out into the sunshine with your whanau and enjoy the fresh air.

I've been spending some time this weekend looking through my photo albums and I saw these photos of my brothers and sisters. You might remember that I have three brothers and four sisters! Quite a big family! 

I thought you might enjoy seeing these photos of us when we were very small puppies wearing our very first red coats. When guide dog  puppies wear their red coats it means that they are in work mode. It is very important to not touch or talk to a guide dog when they are working as it is distracting for them - it is very hard work being a guide dog so they need to concentrate. But don't worry - they get plenty of time off to play!









Have a great week everyone.

Keep safe and be kind.

Nga mihi

- Alan 🐾



  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Logan,everyone tells me I'm cute - so perhaps I am!I think my brothers and sisters are cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family members look cute!!!!!! Remember a post you did that was about pictures of you as a puppy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyu Sin, I do remember that post.I don't think my brothers and sisters were in that one - or not all of them anyway. Sometimes it was hard to tell us apart as puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there any differences between you and your siblings?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Phyu Sin, there are differences if you look closely at the photos. Of course four of us are boys and four are girls. Archer has some white on his chest - can you see any other differences?

    ReplyDelete