Monday, September 27, 2021

Alan Meets Some Cows

Kia ora tamariki ma, I hope you all had a lovely weekend and got outside for lots of fresh air and running around while still keeping safe. I got taken on a few nice long walks in the weekend. My favourite one was the one wear we walked past a field with a cow in it!  I like cows because they seem so friendly  - although Mrs Cox tells me they might not be quite so friendly if I went into their field! The only place we can do that is at Churchill Park in Glendowie where you can be in the same field but, as it's so big, not too near them. Even then I have to be on my lead apparently.... I'm glad Mrs Cox is so interested in keeping me safe.

Me and my new cow friends

I'd love to hear where you have been going to when you are getting fresh air so don't forget to drop me a line to tell me!

Keep safe and be kind 

Nga mihi

- Alan 🐾



5 comments:

  1. Sounds great Alan. Mr Logan and I went for 2 long walks around our area with our dog Ruby in the weekend. She didn't see any cows but she did flush some pukekos out of the mangroves- they were really angry with her, but we explained that they just don't know how to play nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, we did have a lot of fun. Poor Ruby - you are right about pukekos- they simply don't know how to be good friends. Perhaps that's something I could teach them if I spot some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mrs Cox and Alan looks like Alan has a new friend! Hope you are having a good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liana - we are having a good time, especially on our walks, but I miss my friends from Glen Taylor and can't wait to see them again.

    ReplyDelete