Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Alan's Jigsaw

 Kia ora tamariki ma - as you know I have been working on on jigsaw for what seems like forever. Next time I might pick a slightly easier  one but I am determined to complete this one before we go back to school. I try and do a little bit everyday and I'm gradually getting there! Can you see how close I am to getting finished? I'm getting to a really really tricky part - the background! It's just about all the same colour - the shade just changes a little bit. So I can't try and match the colours - just the shapes. Can you count how many butterflies there are? 

Whew - this jigsaw is not easy but not impossible!

I might just go and do some more now!




Keep safe and be kind.

Nga mihi

- Alan 🐾

2 comments:

  1. I wonder why backgrounds are so hard....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phyu Sin, the background is difficult because the colouris so dark and all the same.

    ReplyDelete