Friday, September 10, 2021

Alan Likes to Dream

 Kia ora tamariki ma, well it's Friday again and thank all you wonderful students for another weeks work. You are amazing and I love seeing the results of all your work posted on line. I've been daydreaming a bit this week about places I would like to visit one day, Then I noticed that some of you have been learning to put pictures of yourself into other settings so that it looks as though you are really there so I thought I would give that a go! It turned out to be not quite as difficult as I had imagined although not entirely simple. It reminded me that I should always have a go at things even if they seem hard at first. I hope you enjoy the results! Can you guess where I am in each photo?




Keep safe and be kind! 

nga mihi

- Alan  🐾

2 comments:

  1. Morena Alan. Which trip is your favourite? I'm thinking the last one maybe? I'd love to be sitting under a coconut tree looking out at the beautiful ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Logan, any trip would be welcome right now but you're right - a tropical island with some lovely weather would be fantastic about now!

    ReplyDelete