Thursday, September 16, 2021

Alan Checks up on his Friends

 Kia ora tamariki mai. I'm missing seeing my friends during lockdown - except seeing some of them at a distance when we are both out walking - so I  thought I would get in touch online with a couple of them to see how they are doing. 

My friend Patch (she's a one year old guide dog in training) said she's been going for heaps of walks - probably even more than me! She loves spotting flowers and interesting paintings on the streets - I think she's seen some interesting things, don't you?



Loma is older than Patch (nearly ten) so she's been taking it a bit easier and spending a lot of time relaxing around the house - including lying on the couch which she isn't really supposed to do!

I'm glad my friends are taking care of themselves and I'm looking forward  to catching up with them soon - but not as much as I'm looking forward to seeing my Glen Taylor School friends again!


Keep safe and be kind

nga mihi

-Alan 🐾

 

2 comments:

  1. Alan's friend looks so cute just like Alan is it a he or a she
    and what is the name of Alan's friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, Alan's friend who looks just like him is a girl called Loma. She worked as a guide dog until she retired at nine years old. She now lives with friends of ours who originally raised her when she was a puppy. They were thrilled to be able to adopt her after she retired.

    ReplyDelete