Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Alan and Hunter


Kia ora tamariki ma, remember when I showed you photos of my children? You all seemed to think they were pretty cute and of course they are because their dad (that's me) is so good looking. 

A few of you asked to see photos of my children now they are grown up. That can be quite difficult as it's hard to keep in touch with all of them but I did manage to get a photo of Hunter. As you can see he is very handsome and he has a lovely nature as well. He ended up being a great pet for a lucky family and lives a very happy life in the countryside south of Auckland.

Hunter was born in late January 2017 which makes him  just over 4 and a half  years old. 

My favourite thing - free run on the beach!

Time for a rest after my walk.

I have my dad's smile!


Keep safe and be kind

Nga mihi

- Alan  🐾

3 comments:

  1. Hunter looks like a fantastic dog. You must be very proud of your son, Alan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hunter still looks cute as a puppy and an adult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyu Sin and Mrs Logan, Hunter is a wonderful dog - so friendly and funny.He was an adorable puppy and a very handsome boy now too. I am so proud of him - all my offspring are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete