Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Alan Spots More Teddies

 Kia ora tamariki ma, It's been a lovely day today and I went for a long walk with Mr and Mrs Cox. I saw lots of teddies today and even one sitting in a shop window - that was a surprise but I guess someone thought to put it there the day we were told lockdown was starting. That was clever and very kind. 

The teddy I like at the best is the one in the tree in an aeroplane - it's gorgeous and so much fun! Which one do you like the best? 




Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾


6 comments:

  1. I think I like the teddy in the plane the best because it's really creative and cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Logan I like that one too - the teddy looks like he is having so much fun!

      Delete
  2. How much teddies have you found so far, Alan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phyu Sin, I'm afraid I have lost count of the numberof teddies I've seen on my walks - silly me! That's a great question though - ka pai! Have you seen any teddies near you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the people that created the hiding spots are really good at hiding.
    I like the first one because it looks like a bear riding in the air so so
    COOL######
    I wonder if alan can hide a bear so that other people can find the bears.
    Last lockdown i found 700 bears try and beat my high score!!!!!!!!
    By:Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jasmine, Alan has hidden a bear in our window - in an earlier blog he chose three stuffed animals to use. One pig and two teddies. Wow! 700 bears! I don't know if Alan can beat that especially as he hasn't been counting!

    ReplyDelete