Monday, September 6, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day ( 6 September)

 Hello my Glen Taylor friends, time for challenge of the day again! Today it is slightly different - just to mix it up again. As it gets a little bit warmer we can see signs of spring especially in our gardens and in other people's gardens as we go for walks - and in parks and other areas where plants can grow!

So here are some pictures - see if you know the names of the flowers and let me know. You might have a gardening expert in your family that could help you - or in your class meet today see if someone can help!






The answer to Friday's challenge: 


Stay safe and be kind!

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾


2 comments:

  1. Hi ALan and Mrs Cox! Here are my answers! 1. Bottle Brush? 2. Freesias? 3.Iris? I hope you have a good day. From: Zurielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zurielle thank you for doing my quiz of the day! Remember to check tomorrow to see if your answers are correct!

    ReplyDelete