Monday, September 13, 2021

Alan's Challenge of the Day (13 September)

Kia ora tamariki ma, it's challenge of the day time again! I'm always so thrilled when students have a go at my challenges! Are you going to have a try today? I hope so! It's a bit tricky for me - I've been puzzling over it since I got up this morning but I'm still not sure what I think the answers are! But I'm sure you clever students will help me out!



The Answer to last Friday's challenge is: 




Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾


 

6 comments:

  1. Rather tricky Alan! I really like the super spirally one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Logan - yes very tricky! I quite like the triangle one - It looks as though it would make a good chew toy!Yummy!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan and Mrs Cox. This was really tricky but my answers for today's challenge is that I think 1 2 and 3 are possible shapes,number 4 is maybe a possible shape and I think number 5 is an impossible shape! Overall I think 1 2 and 3 are possible shapes and 4 and 5 are impossible shapes. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zurielle, thank you for having a go at my quiz. It sounds as though you did some serious thinking. I found this one quite tricky!Tune in tomorrow for the answers!

      Delete
  3. Hi alan these are very hard questions i did not finsh it yet so i keep on trying From Mason in room 9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mason - that's what I like to see - a boy who keeps on trying even when it's tough. You'll go far with that wonderful attitude. I'm proud of you.

      Delete