Thursday, September 2, 2021

Alan and his Teddy

 Kia ora tamariki ma, today I decided which of my teddies I would put in our window. It was very hard because I have quite a few to choose from and I love them all. I hope all the people who walk past our house enjoy seeing them. The pig and the big brown bear belong to Jacqueline (my 'sister') but she lets me cuddle them when she is away because she is very kind. I got the smaller teddy for my sixth birthday this year and he is a very good size to snuggle with when I go to bed at night.

Keep safe and be kind.

nga mihi

- Alan 🐾

4 comments:

  1. I think Alan enjoys them too
    hopefully he will not bite them have a good day
    By Jasmine
    To Alan and Mrs Cox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine, I love my teddies and as I have grown older and more sensible I have discovered it's not a good idea to destroy my precious toys if I want to keep having them. I do chew onw or two though - like Bunbun who I bring with me to school sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alan

    That looks to me like you have lots of toys to keep you company in lock down. My dogs they just rip them.

    Have a great day
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lara - when I was a puppy I did chew a few things I wasn't meant to - even Mrs Cox's plastic knitting needle one day! Naughty me. I know better now but I am quite rough with some of my soft toys; like Bunbun who you may have seen at school. Mrs Cox has bought me some very hard plastic special toys for chewing on.

    ReplyDelete